Reports and Analytics
Work Force Tracker includes online reporting and business intelligence tools that helps you easily analyse your business data, and insightful reports & dashboards for informed decision-making.
It allows you to easily create and share powerful reports in minutes with no IT help. You can use our built-in reports or our team can create queries that you can run again to create powerful graphics data reports. Workforce Tracker is a unique product that combines features of security, and work force productivity together into one comprehensive easy to use product.
Increase profitability with real-time insights into your business
Managing your business with Work Force Tracker service management automatically creates a repository of data that you can use to generate business insights. Work Force reports show all of the daily/weekly/monthly stats you’d expect to see while enabling you to drill down deeper into the details to get new insights. Analytic like this were previously only available to large enterprises.
Today's fast-paced, competitive service environment demands visibility across your entire field organization. Achieve your goals with powerful information to help you make decisions that keep customers happy and revenues flowing. Get instant status on installed products with warranties expiring, delayed RMAs, critical work orders, and much more. Field Force Tracker's Reports & Dashboards give you, your executives and service managers the ability to easily establish the key performance indicators (KPIs) that keep your service business profitable and competitive.
Pre-built reports include:
- Job status
- Revenue Per Tasks
- Product usage
- Employee performance
- Item demand
- Job History
- Client History
- Asset History
- Parts History
Detailed Custom Report On:
- Service times
- Maintenance agreement costs
- Upsells by technician
- Additional services or items sold
- Revenue by service request
- Job time by technician or task
Reporting Metrics Available
- Meet your profitability goals with insights on key operations metrics that drive the right decisions
- Minimize your losses by employing dashboards such as, “Critical Work Orders” that give managers and service professionals an immediate, real-time view on all the work orders critical to SLA commitments
- Take action from anywhere with up-to-the-minute reports and dashboards delivered on both the web and mobile devices
- Keep information management in budget with cloud-based analytics that delivers up-to-the-minute intelligence on all channels without IT resources and infrastructure
Advanced Reporting Features
- Define and setup reports for any type of functional entity such as work-orders, technician skills or parts movement
- Create and customize dashboards that can contain any number of reports and charts in user specified format
- Print reports and dashboards onto a pdf format
- Grant permissions and access control to any report or dashboard based on user roles
- Push any report or dashboard to a mobile device based on user roles and visibility restrictions
- Leverage 70+ pre-defined reports and two-dozen pre-built dashboards
- Customize reports with simple and effective, drag and drop, preview and filtering options
Higher Revenues With Field Force Tracker
Scheduling field service and sales resources and managing operations are challenges for all service organizations. Many organizations rely on paper-based and telephone-based processes to link field resources with the office. Traditionally, field resources have been required to physically visit an office or call office staff on the phone to receive instructions, which is costly and takes time that could be better spent servicing customers.
At the remote service sites, resources often did not have ready access to the information required to complete the service call on the initial visit. In addition, once a service call was completed, the need for completed forms and other documents delayed the closing of the service order, which in turn delayed billing and reduced customer satisfaction. Field Force Tracker’s web based Field Service Software enables field service organizations to automate their operations, thereby reducing office costs and increasing office staff, technician, and sales productivity.